Wednesday, January 20, 2010

When is the right time to do laundry?


Starting this new semester, I was told I was going to get a new roommate. Arriving on campus, the room was empty. The excitement of a new roommate faded to a new enjoyment of living alone. The thought of living alone was a little sad, not being able to stay up late with your roommate or have lunch dates. But then I thought how close I am with my hall. I eat lunch and dinner and go out all the time with girls on my hall. But maybe I should back up a little. I started my first semester with a roommate but unfortunately dropped the second week of school. So living alone I was used too. I guess it’s just that anticipation of meeting and living with a new person. Coming back to campus I was excited to have another girl in the room, but now the excitement has passed and I am glad to have the room to myself again.

The one good thing about not living with someone is that you don’t need to keep the room clean all the time. I like having a clean room, but everyone gets messy. Living alone is like living back at home; you just get those tendencies and find yourself neglecting laundry and leaving move and move clothes on the floor. So my room has stacked up to I think max capacity and on the way to do laundry! Here is a before picture I took!

Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io

Save File: Voice_Message_Sunday_25_Apr_07_53PM_GMT.

No comments:

Post a Comment