Wednesday, March 3, 2010

how-to roomate


Not used to living with a roommate there is some things I have to get used to, and do to make the atmosphere in our room friendly.
-Clean your side of the room
-Do your laundry so it doesn’t get in each other’s way
-make space for both in refrigerator
-tell roommate before friends come over
-respect their rules or attitudes
-set a bathing schedule
-be quiet when roommate is trying to sleep
-always help out, when you can

My roommate and I don’t do all of these necessarily but we both try really hard and that what counts. I have come to like my roommate very much. Even though she has only been my roommate for a little over a month, we get along so well. She pledged Chi Beta Epsilon and I pledged Alpha Phi Omega, even though hers is more social and mine is more service, we understand the time it takes on us.
We get along really well by enjoying the same things. We watched Law and Order tonight, from 8-10 pm. We love that show so much. We watch movies all night while doing our homework. We both go to bed late, yet she always seems to go to bed before me. I’m a good roommate by turning off most the light, and staying quiet. We bond a lot in our beds or out on the balcony. Although we don’t spend too much time together we make the time we have fun, and share our feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment