Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Addition to Witt 3rd!


Big things have happened; I’ve gotten a roommate! Her name is Bailey and she is from Austin. She moved in from a recent dispute with her old roommate. When I was first told I would get a roommate, I was excited about the thought of living with someone, yet I was sad to leave my single-room lifestyle. Even though I miss my old living, I enjoy having a roommate very much. She isn’t here often due to pledging, XBE. Yet the times we are in the room together, are fun. We match up well, considering the circumstances. We both have similar taste in movies, so we constantly have The Office, Law and Order SVU or our movies on the TV. She is very nice about sharing everything, and making room for all my stuff. We are both messy but try to hide it. :)

Since my RM has been absent, I have showed Bailey to all the people on the hall. Everyone likes her very much but still aren’t used to me having a roommate. I think Bailey is finding the hall nice, after her move. Last night was the first time that Bailey, I, and my wall-mate bonded. We stayed up late talking about the usual things girls talk about; guys, movies, gossip and lots of Facebook stalking. I enjoy having a roommate; I now have everything I mentioned last time. Someone to talk to at night, get stressed with, have late night Whataburger runs with, share clothes, and watch movies while doing homework together.

No comments:

Post a Comment